Unlike many websites, we do not offer the option to submit personal data.
If you wish to make an enquiry, we ask you contact us directly by either email or telephone, both of which are provided.
STORING YOUR DATA
If you are a client or employee, you have provided most of the data we hold. This may include some or all of the following:
- Your name, title, gender and date of birth
- Your home address, email address and telephone numbers
- Health information
Once an enquiry has been made, we may store the following information on you:
- Your name, age, date of birth and gender
- Your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address
- Your on-line browsing activities on Sandeman Events websites;
- Your interests; preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Your location
- Your correspondence and communications with Sandeman Events Ltd; your name, company name, email address, address and contact number on a secure internal company database.
We store your details because you have expressed an interest in our company and the products we offer and as much of our work is through repeat bookings and via word of mouth, it makes it easier for us to contact you in the future.
By submitting your enquiry by email or telephone, you agree to this.
Sandeman Events will request data in order to execute contracts and invoices with our clients and will always let you know why we are requesting data and what it will be used for.
As a rule, we will not share your information with any other third parties, but should the need arise with regards to organising an event, we would seek your prior consent.
Transmitting information over the Internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data. Therefore, any data you transmit is at your own risk.
From time to time we will contact you by email with information that we deem to be of interest to you or your organisation, regarding previous events and other company news.
You will be given the option to unsubscribe from these mail outs.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
‘Cookies’ are small files saved to the user’s computer hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of websites. They allow a website, through its server, to provide the users with a tailored experience within the website.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org for detailed guidance. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete Sandeman Events cookies which is confirmed within the above website.
Google Analytics – we use this to understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience. All user data is anonymous. You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards to its analytics service at; https://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
HOW LONG WILL WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
We will retain your data for a period of 7 years.
YOUR RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR ASK US TO STOP USING YOUR DATA
You are in control of your data and have the right to opt-out of all or specific communications type.
WHAT CAN YOU DO IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED?
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for data protection. In the UK this is:
- Information Commissioner’s Office